1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USING ELSAWIN SERVICE MANUAL

Mcgough Jan 18, 2007

1. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Mine doesnt seem to work, its all installed and im logged in but how the hell do i use it??

2. Sinny71

Sinny71 S55 LKS

What exactly is it or is it not doing mate??

3. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

tried running it but seems, not to be much to click on, i think ive got to install the Data disk as well, that may be my problem it doesnt seem to run, i thought it would run once i accessed it.

4. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

looks like ive got a dodgy copy

5. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

Did you get instructions on how to install it?

6. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

you do need to install the data disk, and then set up a user. not all functions of elsawin work because they link to different Audi systems

7. joost

joost Active Member

Mine's working ok - when the pop-up warning box thingy erm, pops up, have you scrolled to the very bottom and clicked OK or just closed it with the cross? This caught me out at first but I got a couple of pointers and now it's fine...

8. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

the first disk went ok, and i set up new user with admin etc. all fine.

second disk, put it in drive and nothing happened, it also wouldnt open when i clicked to view the disk, so i thought mybees it was a actuall data disk and just had to be in drive while using elsawin, but ive been told that not the case either, i think its not a good copy.

dam.

9. Sinny71

Sinny71 S55 LKS

Give me a shout if you wanna try another copy mate, I'm not far away from you.