USD to AUX IN for mp3 music

splash18

Reaction score
Hi everybody Does anyone knows if, i put, a usb to aux in, cable could i listen mp3 music from a usb stick to MMI ?And if not what can i do for listen music from a isb stick ? I have no Audi Music Interface or connectivity package

If you dont have a Audi Music Interface or connectivity package I am pretty ure its either the audio out from something like a ipod or smartphone or buy a memory card and use that.

Memory cards are pretty cheap now and would work rather nicely with art work track selection and everything else you need.

thanks !!! i'll buy a memory card with 64gb of space and put only mp3s...can i have the full control from the buttons on the steering wheel ?and if you know ... the tittle of the songs will they appear on the screen of MMI ??

I just had a quick look at the brochure, and it states the SE Model has the SD Card and USB connection. So you should be able to do either card or stick.

But either should be accessable on the steering wheel or normal controls.

I dont have my A3 yet, but the A1 does it all and show the track and album art so I would think the A3 should at least do the same

i wish it does.... thanks a lot for the informations :)