1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ScoobyA4

ScoobyA4 ding dang do

is it me or does Alonso look v pissed off! lost out fair and square today, well done Lewis!

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Well Done Lewis
    Alonso is on a loser with his off the cuff comments earlier in the week against Lewis and the whole team

3. M30RCK

M30RCK Member

Agreed, his comments "smacked of" its not fair.....Boo hoo... Great to see Lewis Hamilton kicking arse.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

:racer:

5. coupe-se

coupe-se Member

I would have loved to hear what was being said to Alonso over the pit radio on the run-down lap after the race regarding his post-race behaviour. :)

Alonso's pretending to be Lewis's buddy on the podium was hilarious and no doubt as a result of the Team telling him in no uncertain terms to represent McLaren with diginity infront of the world media.

Must say that Lewis is driving incredibely given his lack of F1 experience and lack of experience on some of the circuits. :thumbsup:

6. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

It's looking likely that we are witnessing one of those rare talents that don't come along too often...
    Senna, Schumacher...Hamilton?

Time will tell, but it's looking likely so far. Especially after his qualifying and race results on tracks he's not familiar with.

Good on him!

7. scuttla 69

scuttla 69 Blacked out TT

Always said u have to have bottle in formula 1 hamilton is fresh and just living the dream. Alot of drivers have lost there bottle after crashes! But a tell u hamilton was close to the wall jesus am talking inches using the full width of the road still well done.

8. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

Hummmmm......... It certainly looks that way!

9. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

Maybe...

10. Biglockie

Biglockie Aye you know it makes sense

Amazing drive from the wee man, the skill and compsure to compete at that level of motorsprt, but not only compete, kick the arses of the more experianced drivers and last years world champ, who last year beat the mighty Schumacer and looked like he could hold the title for a while.

good to see Not only the UK leading the actual develpment and engineering side of formula one but also the drivers chamionship!!!!

11. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You forgot to mention the fact that he's English also, which makes it all the more special for most of us!

12. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

Sadly, that could prove to be a millstone round his neck the way the media is in this country.

It raises the interest for supporters though.

13. Backdrifts

Backdrifts Member

biggest heap of **** I've read in all my life, if they had lost the bottle why would they have been belting round a track at 200mph this past weekend with only a wall to cushion them?

14. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

truth

15. Biglockie

Ah hes English now cause hes winning LOL he'll be british when hes losing :lmfao:

16. jojo

I knew someone would notice that haha

17. Biglockie

Couldn't resist JOJO LOL