urgent help - A4 B6 CAB -

vwnutant

Reaction score
Website
www.ukpassats.co.uk
Just been shopping today ....car wouldnt unlock with fob so opened the door with key ....boot then wouldnt open with key ( lock wouldnt move) or fob ....had to put all shopping in the pass seat !?....set off and my alarm was going off so pulled over and it wouldnt stop !??...

Called breakdown who reset battery , still flashed ...he then used key in door then ignition and it recognised key or similar and lights went off all doors open so put all shopping in boot and drove home ....

NOW CANNOT GET BOOT OPEN AND ALSO PASS SIDE WINDOW DOESNT DO THE FINAL SHUT ....and to top it all off the pass side carpet is wet through.......cant lock car with fob ...so have to use key ...driverside does it ok ....but now got ££££s of xmas shopping in the boot and cannot get in???

PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME AN IDEA ON HOW TO GET INTO THE BOOT PLEASE

A4 CAB 2003 53 20VT QUATTRO

ANT

This happened to me and I got lucky .. Disconnect battery and remove your drivers seat this will get you room to get in the ski hatch then get a long stick and tape a screwdriver to it the you got to put hole in your panel where you think the boot release arm is with a bit of luck you might hit it first time like I did

You might be able to get some shopping out of the ski hatch

yeah managed to unclip the ski hatch and push it into the boot and got all shopping out thank god .......next bit should be fun!?...towels ahoy in the car until I can dry it out somehow?.... :(