1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT!!! Anybody live near or in South Kirkby - dog theft

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by craigynett, Sep 16, 2007.

1. craigynett

craigynett Member

Hi

was talking to a friend of mine on Friday. Apparently her dad has had his Landrover Defender stolen while he was working there.

Now he's not as fussed about the Landrover but he's more fussed about the fact that the thievin arseh*les also took the dog with them that was in the back :eek:

Basically the dog is a male black lab of average size. The big worry is that last week it had a huge cyst removed from it's side. It was still bandaged up & was due to have stitches removed on Friday & is still quite ill :(

The site he was working on is near a gypsy site in South Kirkby.

My friend went away yesterday so I haven't been able to get all the info on the Landrover that I wanted from her before I posted this up.

As soon as i've more info, should be Tuesday when she gets back then i'll edit post.

Black male lab of average size. Possibly still with bandages on altho if thieves have kept it they could've removed them. Dogs name is Dexter. I'm not sure if he has a tag or if he's microchipped.

All they're mainly concerned about is getting the dog back ok, they can claim for a new Defender.

So if you live around that area can you please keep your eyes open for a stray black lab please

Thanks

Craig :cool:
  2. leecs3

leecs3 thinking about stuff

Hope it turns up safe and sound. Surely they would hand the dog into a dog warden or vets? Ring them all.
  3. craigynett

craigynett Member

Hi

Quick update

Landrover is a dark green TD5 2dr short wheel base type, reg YG53WZB & as for the dog the bandaging was on his back right leg. He's about 10yrs old with loads of grey hair round his chin

Thanks

4. craigynett

craigynett Member

Hi

just another update

Dog has been located & has been looked after & fed well. My mate's going to pick it up today. Altho they've been told told not to ask questions about the Landrover or else the dog gets hurt:ohmy:

5. john2garden

john2garden Gonad

Thats good news at least
  6. Mr_Sixx

Mr_Sixx Stationary

Why dont they get the dog back make sure its safe n sound & then ask questions?
  7. Macduff

Macduff Member

Good news about the dog but the f**kers need a really good kicking.
  8. audi80sport

audi80sport is it home time yet?

i got £10 on it were pikies...possibly not kicking but shooting more like :gun2:
  9. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Go round pick dog up with a few friends in tow, and some spray! Give said pikies a physical warning, and get medievel on them!
  10. leecs3

leecs3 thinking about stuff

hows the dog?
  11. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

WTF?
  12. craigynett

craigynett Member

Cos they were also told that they'd also get their lags broken:wacko:

Now I know some dodgy people, not through choice really as I prefer to hang around with normal people instead of having to look over my shoulder every 2 mins. In fact 1 of the dodgy people I know was shot dead the other week in Huddersfield.

I've been told that the people that took the Landrover are not the type of people you'd ask questions with. Unless you had quite a big group of mates all with kevlar body armour, automatic weapons & that they were actually prepared to use them & not just brag about owning them & pretending to be somebody your not.

I've done MMA for 9ys on & off, so have quite a few of my mates. Others have done boxing etc, been in Paras & most of them are really handy with their fists. But the people that took the Landrover wouldn't give a f*ck about that. They'd just pull a gun out & i'm really not up for getting my knee caps blown out. Even if you went around with a big gang. They may not do owt then but seeing as tho we found out where they live i'm sure they could do the same with us.

I fantasy we'd love to go around & set their whole camp on fire in the middle of the night while they're all asleep. In reality, i'm going nowhere near the pikey f*ckers

Dog is safe & sound back at its home & it's pretty much getting left at that

Craig
  13. audi80sport

audi80sport is it home time yet?

well at least the dog is ok thats the main thing...
  14. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

life is tough in the hood :(
  15. craigynett

craigynett Member

Yeh, i'm glad I live quite a few mile away out in the sticks ;)

Too many "I iz da gangsta man" wannabe's for my liking. Used to dread nights out around hudds up until a couple of yrs ago. Most of the bars were full of the slimey f*ckers. It was like spot the honkey!!

The attitude was unbelievable. If you had an half decent looking bird they'd make comments as you walked passed:no: My problem being that I couldn't keep my mouth shut, some daft comment like "wtf you staring at bl*** bast***!!":motz: I'm only 5' 5" so they seemed to look more shocked than angry:think:

It's no where near as bad now. Prob all f*cked off home wi any luck!!

16. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

What a lovely part of the country you live in ..must remind myself never to stop there ever!!!......what is the world coming to!!
  17. craigynett

craigynett Member

Last time I checked the "nice small & quiet village on outskirts of huddersfield" where I live was no where near South Kirkby. I certainly wouldn't have moved there if it was ;)

Village where I live is great, no scum what so ever:icon_thumright:

Obviously you either didn't read the thread properly & thought I lived in South Kirkby, which if I did I wouldn't need to post on here cos i'd prob know who'd taken my mates dog straight away.

As for the geography side of things, I reckon it's about a 1hr drive from where I live. In which case I can get to manchester quicker at 45mins

18. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Sorry no i did not read all ....I live in Scotland and anything past carlisle i could not tell you were the hell you were
  19. jase0851

jase0851 Member

at least ya got the dog back ok