1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uprated front and rear ARB bushes?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jojo, Sep 5, 2010.

1. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

OK, might be in the process of fitting 22m front and 19mm rear ARBs onto my S3, since it's all coming off, I think I may aswell treat it to some fresh drop links and bushes. Are the standard sizes S3 ones big enough and upto the job, or shall I go for uprated items?

Any recommendations would be helpful, I'm running Bilstein Shocks and Eibach springs as my suspension setup already, so this should tidy it up.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

I'd fit some powerflex one jojo, i am.

4. mattyboy199

mattyboy199 Active Member

i got super pro ones from Halo performance £35 delivered for R32 fitment 23mm / 19mm

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

Do you think the 23mm ones will be ok for a 22mm ARB? I've not actually had a look at them to see if there's a plast sleeve on them actually.

6. Mr.G

Mr.G Active Member

Jojo...

Neuspeeds all the way mate. Made my car an extremely nice place to sit, especially while cornering. Mine are as said 22mm front and 19mm rear, fitted by Awesome, I do however have a custom geometry setup using the adjustable rear tie arms and I also have Comp Brake race top mounts. Even Awesome have said while driving it, absolutely spot on perfect handling.

:)

G

7. Mr.G

Mr.G Active Member

Check if your rear trailing arm bushes are worn also. Will replace mine soon.

Do you run the B8 shock or another type of Billy? My list of parts replaced made such a massive difference to the car it was just unreal getting back into it. I love driving it, finding myself with any excuse to do so.

G

#6 Mr.G, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2010