Upgrading the Rear Wiper?

BroomeyS3

Reaction score
Any Ideas on upgrading the rear wiper? I've looked at the Mk5 golf rear wiper but not that impressed with it. Any info would be a great help. Tom

Just use the search button mate, theres a thread covering this, think the best option is a polo rear wiper

Ive got the aero wiper and not overly impressed with it, doesnt make that much difference imo.

The Mk5 golf that i hired had an excellent rear wiper the jets seemed to be built into the wiper/blade gave really good coverage.

Not sure if this type could be fitted to the A3 though.

just fitted a smoothed rear wiper to mine.does clean the back end up and a easy swap :thumbsup:

AudiA318TSport012.jpg

just fitted a smoothed rear wiper to mine.does clean the back end up and a easy swap :thumbsup:

AudiA318TSport012.jpg

Like the look of that, where's it from and what is it? (I know its a windscreen wiper!)

It's an 8P A3 rear wiper. If you want to go this route you are best off cutting a slit in joining part of the plastic that covers the nut to allow the rear wash to spray.

Ah cool cheers. There's a lad at work with an 8P so I'll have a look at it tomorrow morning.

T

each to there own mate.
what rear wiper would you fit or do you prefer the old standard rear wiper?

That looks awesome, I am really keen to get some nice flat ones on the front, any one done the front?