Upgrading The Front Bumper To An S-line

Schizophonic

Reaction score
After a little traffic cone fight with my front bumper, I'm looking to upgrade my standard bumper to an S - line front bumper. I don't have any front sensors and I assume its a striaght fix. I know the fog will need to be changed and to get fog covers but apart from that do I need to know anything else?

I've been looking over my copy of Elsawin to see if the cabling from the fogs are different but to my knowledge there both H11 which means its the same.

Has anyone done this or have any advice to look out for when upgrading?

don't know for the 8V but when I changed the bumper of my golf with the one from the GT Sport, I also needed to change the parts between the grider and the bumper

After a little traffic cone fight with my front bumper, I'm looking to upgrade my standard bumper to an S - line front bumper. I don't have any front sensors and I assume its a striaght fix. I know the fog will need to be changed and to get fog covers but apart from that do I need to know anything else?

I've been looking over my copy of Elsawin to see if the cabling from the fogs are different but to my knowledge there both H11 which means its the same.

Has anyone done this or have any advice to look out for when upgrading?
If your car is a sb then don't fit one from a saloon, and visversa, as the dimensions are different...

My car is a sb. If I get an sline front bumper then in theory it should just be a straight fit. Guess I'll have to be the first to try.