1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrading exhaust tips, wheels & re map

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by doogle, Jul 30, 2009.

1. doogle

doogle New Member

Hi all

Im new to the forum and have just bought myself a 2.0T fsi quattro SE S line and wanted to know the following from the experts

The tail pipes are pretty small so wanted to get these changed - I see Powerflow i a popular choice, i live in the midlands - can anyone recommend a good placeto have these done

the 19" RS4 style alloys on ebay for 635- 650 for wheels and tyres are these good or from experience are there certain sellers who offer better quality, i know sometimes the alloy used in these are not as good

looking at getting a re map - recommendations on where and cost and is it worth it?

thanks in advance for your help
  2. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

Hi mate i had mine done 2 weeks ago in leicester, a powerflow dealer/garage called MR TYRE, Did the whole job for £100 including lots of welding as i had downward facing diesel pipes.

SEE HERE MATE:-

[​IMG][​IMG]
  3. Yellowtrophy

Yellowtrophy Member

I am having a Milltek exhaust fitted tomorrow. The exhaust is supplied with twin 100mm tailpipe finishers as standard, but I will be immediately changing these for a quad pipe finishers. Therefore, I will have the standard Milltek 100mm tailpipes (stainless steel) for sale. Feel free to make an offer - or they will soon be up on e-bay.