1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrading exhaust tips, wheels & re map

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by doogle, Jul 30, 2009.

1. doogle

doogle New Member

Hi all

Im new to the forum and have just bought myself a 2.0T fsi quattro SE S line and wanted to know the following from the experts

The tail pipes are pretty small so wanted to get these changed - I see Powerflow i a popular choice, i live in the midlands - can anyone recommend a good placeto have these done

the 19" RS4 style alloys on ebay for 635- 650 for wheels and tyres are these good or from experience are there certain sellers who offer better quality, i know sometimes the alloy used in these are not as good

looking at getting a re map - recommendations on where and cost and is it worth it?

thanks in advance for your help

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

Hi mate i had mine done 2 weeks ago in leicester, a powerflow dealer/garage called MR TYRE, Did the whole job for £100 including lots of welding as i had downward facing diesel pipes.

SEE HERE MATE:-

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Yellowtrophy

Yellowtrophy Member

I am having a Milltek exhaust fitted tomorrow. The exhaust is supplied with twin 100mm tailpipe finishers as standard, but I will be immediately changing these for a quad pipe finishers. Therefore, I will have the standard Milltek 100mm tailpipes (stainless steel) for sale. Feel free to make an offer - or they will soon be up on e-bay.