Updating SatNav DVD

SRRAE

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a used Audi Technik last week and I'm trying to find out what version of the Sat Nav software is installed.
When I bought the car, the guy said that the Sat Nav software must have been upgraded because in the glove compartment is an official Audi 2015 dvd set, (2 dvds) which also contains a booklet which has activation codes etc.

However it seems that the Sav Nav is running from a SD card, as when I remove it, it says Navigation software is missing.

After some research I think I have a 3g basic mmi console. I've added the system info to this post.

From what information I've found, am I right in saying the maps being used on the SD card are older than then 2015 DVD maps I have?

If so, how do I update them? Do I just put in the DVD and follow a process and type in the activation codes when prompted?

thanks
Stuart.

Attachments

• WP_20170816_21_14_41_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20170816_21_14_41_Pro_LI.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 103
What if there was a way to completely bypass symphonys, concerts, MMI2/3G Highs & Lows, etc and (almost) instantly upgrade your B8 to a B9:

http://cloud.tapatal...ist(public).pdf

I've been following Daniel's progress for some time and what he has achieved almost single handedly is nothing short of exceptional... Have a look...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk