lowered 40mm
K&N replacement element

i.c.e
Pioneer bluetooth/ipod cd player
bose speakers
alpine x-type 12" subwoofer in custom enclosure
Alpine class d amp 1.1000
All system fitting was carried out at SQ Plus

Very nice mate. Loving the Autovogue kit, looks good! Is it the 190 version or the 130? I think i would look good with the chrome window surrounds, but Autovogue always seem to dechrome there cars...?

I want your wheels....:yes:

:icon_thumright: Loving the Car mate, Looks awesome!!

Does your Sub sound just as good as having a Box would you say??
I have a Cerwin Vega (boxed) Set up and its shakes the hell out of my Boot, I take it you had it sound Proof'd?

The car looks stealth, Dark n Dangerous! :respekt:

the sound quality is really good but they did say a box would give slightly better bass but i wanted as much boot space as poss so jst went for the infinate baffel set up. The boot doesnt rattle much as it is all soundproofed and the sub is actually fitted so it sits in the arm rest which now has no support behind so the sub fires stright through it depending on the track it shakes the floor :jump:.

its a 130 bhp model (thinking of remap very soon)
cheers for the comments guys!!!

does anyone know where i can get the black audi rings from fr the front and back of the car??

hi im new to this forum and looking to buy a audi a4 tdi.may i ask how much your kit was from autovouge pre? lovelt car mate

andy

is that a genuine reiger front autovogue have put on or a copied one ? nice car by the way

i often thought that Autovogue just buy their kits from reiger and just call it theirs!...

think they do juss. looks identical to reiger and if its made of pu-rim not fibreglass it most probably will be

yeh the bumpers are not fibreglass so as u say most prob the reiger lol

It's got a lovely stance and look about it, good work :thumbsup:

CIMG0097.jpg

But I can't help thinking the front bumper looks a bit 'Corsa B snowplough' :ermm:

I would like it better like this...
CIMG01051a.jpg
CIMG0105.jpg

CIMG00971.jpg
CIMG0097.jpg

Still looks nice as it is though and them wheels are really growing on me.:icon_thumright:

Its got to have a black grille surround fitted, perhaps the S4 grills too ???

Andy

I didnt like the RS4 reps before but like james says, they are growing on me.

As for the front bumper, I dont think it looks that bad in black, Maybe in person it would be different but I dont think id get away with it on mine in Red.

Maybe it does stick out a bit and has that flare to it but I still like it up to now. Didnt at first but I kinda getting used to it.

I wanted them wheels till Jase set me off on them Lambo's!!

J7USS said:
I didnt like the RS4 reps before but like james says, they are growing on me.

As for the front bumper, I dont think it looks that bad in black, Maybe in person it would be different but I dont think id get away with it on mine in Red.

Maybe it does stick out a bit and has that flare to it but I still like it up to now. Didnt at first but I kinda getting used to it.

I wanted them wheels till Jase set me off on them Lambo's!!

lol ger em bought

Nice job !

Don't write off the Merc wheels though, they look great too.

How about a slight tint to the windows too ?!

cheers for the comments. im actually after a black grill surround and also some black audi rings front and back. Does anyone know the best place to get these from???

stoakseya4 said:
Nice job !

Don't write off the Merc wheels though, they look great too.

How about a slight tint to the windows too ?!

I had Mercedes Carlsson reps on my A4.Still havent seen a set of wheels i like more on one.
Heres a pic of them on Rocko's car.
2007_09090005.jpg