1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on the console

ALPINE Mar 20, 2010

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

sorry to create another thread on the same thing but i have just trawled through 18 pages of post and still cant find it, and the search wont find!

So.. for those that remember i started to make a custom center console so my head unit will fit without adaptors.
    TBH its been a right pain in the arse to do as i have had mental paint problems. (think coz i got to spray out side then bring it into the warm to dry)

anyways... at least 30 flats, 15 to 16 coats of light black gloss, and 5- 7 light coats of laquor. This is how its looking. you can see the artex on my ceiling rond my spot light. I think it mite be finished! lol

what you lot think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

I think you need to hurry up and fit it, thats what I think :)

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I think i should send you mine to do !!!

4. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

hahaha.. for you mark i would go through the hassle.... i will never again decide to do paint work when its cold! roll on the summer!! lol

5. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

top notch effort there matey, i think tom feels your pain having done his engine cover, total pain in the arse, probably wished he'd never started it on several occassions but end result totally worth it :icon_thumright:

get it fitted and post pics asap :)