Unreal tournemant 2004

I

imported_Yaseen

Out of curiosity does anyone on here play the pc game Unreal? Ive just got it- so much fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

p.s. for all the non americans- try to see a US show called "The Dave Chappelle show" funny as hell!

Havent played any of others myself- last shooters I played was quake 2 and golden eye, Astonishing how things have moved on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Imgine it- 25+ people from around the world all together in a action packed online game working together split into two teams- most fun you can have on a PC (this forum aside of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Must get myself a microphone, can even talk to each other real time!!

Thank god there isnt an online Streetfighter 2; i'd be hooked.

p.s. Any US folks- what other good shows you have on? we are so slooooow to get stuff over here.

[ QUOTE ]
Andy said:
We "test our network" every lunchtime with UT2004 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif or Doom 3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif stupid laptops don't allow graphic card upgrades so Doom 3 will have to wait for me; and play UT2004 on Wifi mesh network so ping varies a lot.So if you see me on go easy on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif (game name also Yaseen normally on CTF)

[ QUOTE ]
Lees3 said:
i want a xt800t radeon so.. much..

[/ QUOTE ]

i have 64mb of shared memory. Games like Far cry wont even install! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

First get car up to scratch, then ill buy an Alienware notebook/similar hopefully:- Doom3 and Half Life 2 will me mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lees3 said:
two words.. Doom 3.. its where its at..

[/ QUOTE ]

used to play Doom 'one on one' sessions with 2 Play Stations, 2 tv's, 1 cable (purpose hole through the wall) to hook us up - F'KIN AWESOME! Man that was years ago - feel old! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lees3 said:
(purpose hole through the wall) to hook us up

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, my love was Streetfighter, god knows how much money i wasted in the arcades then home versions...those were the days.

Still urge you fellow UK guys to look up Dave Chappelle- the blind, white supremecist...who happens to be black!! sketch is incredible!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
Streetfighter 2<font color="red"> TURBO! </font> , now we're talking, whose the best character to use? - Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryu and Ken are both excellent... can bust some good moves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Ryu and Ken are both excellent... can bust some good moves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - I used to hate it when my mates we E-Honda and would pin ya in the corner with a 100 hand slap - grrrrr (unless I was doing it to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif heh)

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - I used to hate it when my mates we E-Honda and would pin ya in the corner with a 100 hand slap - grrrrr (unless I was doing it to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif heh)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha... used to p1ss me off too! quality game though! Blanka was always a laugh... Ever complete it with teh russian dude? if you did, then president gorbachov (or however you spell it) would come and congratulate you. lol

Rch

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
Streetfighter 2<font color="red"> TURBO! </font> , now we're talking, whose the best character to use? - Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dragon punch has got to be the best move in the game once mastered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif <font color="red"> TURBO! </font> version is definitely the icing on the cake with cherry on top /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha... used to p1ss me off too! quality game though! Blanka was always a laugh... Ever complete it with teh russian dude? if you did, then president gorbachov (or however you spell it) would come and congratulate you. lol

Rch

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you get some russian dancing aswell? lol, too long ago,I don't remember.

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rch

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you get some russian dancing aswell? lol, too long ago,I don't remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEah you could be right! haha

I think i still have my snes in the loft.. will have to dig it out and have a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said: I think i still have my snes in the loft.. will have to dig it out and have a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If only the're wernt so many thieveing scum around, i'd fit a screen and console in the A4 (and put brushed alu mirror covers) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Double dragon was good as was Streets of Rage, mario kart.....so many great games.

Blanka was a brill character but I was less adventrous and stuck to Ken,Ryu or Akuma /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
I think i still have my snes in the loft.. will have to dig it out and have a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spent so much time using Snes9x and a usb digital pad its not true!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh and Ken was the best 'cos in Streetfighter Turbo the Dragon Punch set fire to the opponent, cool!

[/ QUOTE ]

But Ryu's Dragonpunch does more damage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

M Bison was the daddy. He was still the dude, even looking like something out of Village People.

[ QUOTE ]
Drew 2226 said:
M Bison was the daddy. He was still the dude, even looking like something out of Village People.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the dude! Yeah know what you mean...

YYY MMM CCC AAA do do do do do do do...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I played, but don't play anymore
9.gif