1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unreal tournemant 2004

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by imported_Yaseen, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Out of curiosity does anyone on here play the pc game Unreal? Ive just got it- so much fun!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

p.s. for all the non americans- try to see a US show called "The Dave Chappelle show" funny as hell!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Havent played any of others myself- last shooters I played was quake 2 and golden eye, Astonishing how things have moved on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Imgine it- 25+ people from around the world all together in a action packed online game working together split into two teams- most fun you can have on a PC (this forum aside of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Must get myself a microphone, can even talk to each other real time!!

Thank god there isnt an online Streetfighter 2; i'd be hooked.

p.s. Any US folks- what other good shows you have on? we are so slooooow to get stuff over here.

4. porker968

porker968 Member

We "test our network" every lunchtime with UT2004 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif or Doom 3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

5. [ QUOTE ]
    Andy said:
    We "test our network" every lunchtime with UT2004 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif or Doom 3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif stupid laptops don't allow graphic card upgrades so Doom 3 will have to wait for me; and play UT2004 on Wifi mesh network so ping varies a lot.So if you see me on go easy on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif (game name also Yaseen normally on CTF)

6. Banwell

Banwell previously LeeS3

i want a xt800t radeon so.. much..

7. [ QUOTE ]
    Lees3 said:
    i want a xt800t radeon so.. much..

[/ QUOTE ]

i have 64mb of shared memory. Games like Far cry wont even install! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

First get car up to scratch, then ill buy an Alienware notebook/similar hopefully:- Doom3 and Half Life 2 will me mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

8. recomdos

recomdos Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Lees3 said:
    two words.. Doom 3.. its where its at..

[/ QUOTE ]

used to play Doom 'one on one' sessions with 2 Play Stations, 2 tv's, 1 cable (purpose hole through the wall) to hook us up - F'KIN AWESOME! Man that was years ago - feel old! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. [ QUOTE ]
    Lees3 said:
    (purpose hole through the wall) to hook us up

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, my love was Streetfighter, god knows how much money i wasted in the arcades then home versions...those were the days.

Still urge you fellow UK guys to look up Dave Chappelle- the blind, white supremecist...who happens to be black!! sketch is incredible!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

10. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator quattro Audi S3

Streetfighter 2, now we're talking, whose the best character to use? - Discuss

11. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Streetfighter 2<font color="red"> TURBO! </font> , now we're talking, whose the best character to use? - Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryu and Ken are both excellent... can bust some good moves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. recomdos

recomdos Member

[ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    Ryu and Ken are both excellent... can bust some good moves! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - I used to hate it when my mates we E-Honda and would pin ya in the corner with a 100 hand slap - grrrrr (unless I was doing it to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif heh)

13. RichA3Turbo

Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    recomdos said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - I used to hate it when my mates we E-Honda and would pin ya in the corner with a 100 hand slap - grrrrr (unless I was doing it to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif heh)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha... used to p1ss me off too! quality game though! Blanka was always a laugh... Ever complete it with teh russian dude? if you did, then president gorbachov (or however you spell it) would come and congratulate you. lol

Rch

14. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

[ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    Streetfighter 2<font color="red"> TURBO! </font> , now we're talking, whose the best character to use? - Discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dragon punch has got to be the best move in the game once mastered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif <font color="red"> TURBO! </font> version is definitely the icing on the cake with cherry on top /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

15. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

[ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    recomdos said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha... used to p1ss me off too! quality game though! Blanka was always a laugh... Ever complete it with teh russian dude? if you did, then president gorbachov (or however you spell it) would come and congratulate you. lol

Rch

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you get some russian dancing aswell? lol, too long ago,I don't remember.

16. RichA3Turbo

Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    recomdos said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rch

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you get some russian dancing aswell? lol, too long ago,I don't remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEah you could be right! haha

I think i still have my snes in the loft.. will have to dig it out and have a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

17. recomdos

recomdos Member

ZANGIEF!!! I'm sure that's his name! just been sat rackin ma brains out for it!

18. recomdos

recomdos Member

What about Double Dragon? Man - I loved that game!!!!! Golden Axe was great too!

19. [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said: I think i still have my snes in the loft.. will have to dig it out and have a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If only the're wernt so many thieveing scum around, i'd fit a screen and console in the A4 (and put brushed alu mirror covers) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Double dragon was good as was Streets of Rage, mario kart.....so many great games.

Blanka was a brill character but I was less adventrous and stuck to Ken,Ryu or Akuma /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

20. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

[ QUOTE ]
    Leddy said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    I think i still have my snes in the loft.. will have to dig it out and have a go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spent so much time using Snes9x and a usb digital pad its not true!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh and Ken was the best 'cos in Streetfighter Turbo the Dragon Punch set fire to the opponent, cool!

[/ QUOTE ]

But Ryu's Dragonpunch does more damage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

21. M Bison was the daddy. He was still the dude, even looking like something out of Village People.

22. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  23. RichA3Turbo

Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Drew 2226 said:
    M Bison was the daddy. He was still the dude, even looking like something out of Village People.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the dude! Yeah know what you mean...

YYY MMM CCC AAA do do do do do do do...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

24. laurra

laurra Member

I played, but don't play anymore [​IMG]