1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under seat storage door

sliced Nov 28, 2013

1. sliced

sliced Drive safe, stay alive.

hi, just wondering is the underseat storage doors the same for 3dr and 5dr a3s, and also is there a difference between the driver side one and the passanger side one?

2. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

3 and 5? no difference
    driver and passenger? yes there is a difference and different part numbers

3. guile

guile Active Member

Hi mate, do you have the part number for drivers and passenger in black please?

4. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

so there are various numbers depending on the colour of the plastics around your seat...

For the A3 it lists that the under seat storage is 1 part number for both sides... On the A5 seats that i have its different part numbers for driver and passenger
    8P0881581 4PK - Soul Black - around £45 each

5. MattS5

MattS5 Active Member

6. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

Do the fixing bolts require nuts to attach under the seat?

7. Ash187

yes it needs the bolts and nuts, the seats just have a hole where its meant to attach to and you won't be able to do so without the speed nut and bolt

8. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

Cheers dude - i thought something was missing ... arrgh!

9. WALTO TDI

WALTO TDI Member

Oh man!!! I got the storage tray and screws yesterday for £5 but forgot to get the speed nuts!!! Can you get these separately??

10. guile

guile Active Member

thanks mate, i'm really keen to get these purcahsed but trying to work out the best place to get them from here in australia...

i might have a chat with my friendly audi parts guy to see how expensive they are unless there are better prices available over the net...