Undecided :/

Mistress-Mk1TT

Reaction score
I can't decide weather or not to try a slight bonnet lift on my TT.... never seen it done before lol

Nope, Just makes the car look like it's been involved in a shunt and you get fed up quickly of people telling you the bonnet's not shut properly.

It was a mod that rattled around the Ford scene about 6 or 7 years ago and died off pretty quickly. Seems to be appearing again though

I don't see the point in it every time i see someone with there bonnet up i just think

They haven't shut there bonnet properly

But each to there own if you want to try it you go for it

I was under the impression it had something to do with the airflow in the engine bay (letting hot air escape).

I found picture online the other day with a TT and a raised bonnet, looked ok, but as others have said, the first thing I thought was that they had forgotten to shut it.

I agree with others, I'd think the same and if a female was driving I'd definitely think she's forgot to shut the bonnet lol.
Some may say 'Andy you sexist d**k' but in my defence I could have said that a female driver could get away with the raised bonnet look cause there is no way she would be going under the bonnet in the first place to forget to shut it properly.
But I didn't so there for my first comment is totally acceptable lol

Reactions: A4_MaJiK