Unbelievable.... a 5 year old girl handcuffed....

theres a grill in the cop car and child lock doors, she seems vexed being locked in a room like that, who wouldn't be, seems an unhealthy situation and extreme

A 'tad' naughty ! LIke to see how you would have coped. I think there is more to this than obviously meets the eye.

You hear the cops comment that she has told her mother for them to put the cuffs on her. What I find surprising is that the cuffs fitted her enough to restrain her. Due to the size of her wrists I would be surprised if they had much of an effect on her and I notice the video doesn't show her when the cops let her go.

Lastly the papers/video etc. give the impression that she has been cuffed due to her being a danger to others.

A lot of the time people are cuffed to prevent them causing any injury to themself. I know there is a grill and child locks but that doesn't stop her from headbutting/kicking/punching the grill/windows/ etc and injuring herself. As I say IMO there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.

Anyway nothing a good kick up the backside wouldn't sort out ! ! ! !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
theres a grill in the cop car and child lock doors, she seems vexed being locked in a room like that, who wouldn't be, seems an unhealthy situation and extreme

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif vexed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, she's a zoned out little brat. Period.

Like some one else said a stern kick up the backside would do wonders.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif vexed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, she's a zoned out little brat. Period.

Like some one else said a stern kick up the backside would do wonders.

[/ QUOTE ]

that'd be a quick enough learning curve

only in america, was this one of those filmed therapy sessions

If that was my kid, it's prolly be ME in the handcuffs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif That little girl has NO behavior and needs her little @ss smacked a time or 2. (All IMHO of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif