1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unbelievable.... a 5 year old girl handcuffed....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hop2407, Apr 25, 2005.

1. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[Apr 25, 2005]
    .... in a school in the states. Ok She may be a 'tad' naughty, but she's only 5 for F cuks sake.......

Goes on for about 5 mins, showing her "disruptions (fast forward to very near end to see this unbelievable act by 3 (!) police)

http://www.repubblica.it/popup/video/bimba/1.html
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[Apr 25, 2005]
    Im sorry I dont see anything wrong with that!

Shes a nut case, would you have her in the back of your patrol car whilst not restrained?

Didnt think so.
  4. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[Apr 25, 2005]
    theres a grill in the cop car and child lock doors, she seems vexed being locked in a room like that, who wouldn't be, seems an unhealthy situation and extreme
  5. macca666

macca666 Member

[Apr 25, 2005]
    A 'tad' naughty ! LIke to see how you would have coped. I think there is more to this than obviously meets the eye.

You hear the cops comment that she has told her mother for them to put the cuffs on her. What I find surprising is that the cuffs fitted her enough to restrain her. Due to the size of her wrists I would be surprised if they had much of an effect on her and I notice the video doesn't show her when the cops let her go.

Lastly the papers/video etc. give the impression that she has been cuffed due to her being a danger to others.

A lot of the time people are cuffed to prevent them causing any injury to themself. I know there is a grill and child locks but that doesn't stop her from headbutting/kicking/punching the grill/windows/ etc and injuring herself. As I say IMO there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.

Anyway nothing a good kick up the backside wouldn't sort out ! ! ! !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
  6. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[Apr 25, 2005]
    Only in america!
    its scarry when kids get that bad , wot are they going to grow up to be !
  7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Apr 25, 2005]
    Chavs or pimps.
  8. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[Apr 26, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    theres a grill in the cop car and child lock doors, she seems vexed being locked in a room like that, who wouldn't be, seems an unhealthy situation and extreme

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif vexed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, she's a zoned out little brat. Period.

Like some one else said a stern kick up the backside would do wonders.
  9. dummi

dummi smoking a6

[Apr 26, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif vexed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, she's a zoned out little brat. Period.

Like some one else said a stern kick up the backside would do wonders.

[/ QUOTE ]

that'd be a quick enough learning curve

only in america, was this one of those filmed therapy sessions
  10. Drill

Drill Member

[Apr 26, 2005]
    If that was my kid, it's prolly be ME in the handcuffs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif That little girl has NO behavior and needs her little @ss smacked a time or 2. (All IMHO of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif