Ultimate Dubs

Danb

Simples
Reaction score
Morning All,

Just wondering if anybody had attended the Ultimate Dubs Show in Telford yesterday.
I popped over there to check out the new metal and styles for this year.
Some nice machinery, as ever subtle is the key, with painted rims the in thing it seems.

There were a few nice B6's and B7's from Belgium, think it was the cleaned.be guys and for me, the car of the show was oddly a Belgian Skoda Superb, in the grey colour they come in, chinese bootlid, and a set of GENUINE 20" Audi S8 wheels. VIP style to the full.

Will get some pics up later guys.

I went :blush: There was some weird stuff, but also some pretty cool stuff. The air-ride A4's you said about were pretty cool, but kinda lost on me in all honesty!

There were some lovely Mk1 and 2 GTi's and probably my show favourite was the B5 RS4 which was mint. I have some pics and will try and get them up before the end of the day.

Ok I only took a few pics and they aren't great as I only used my phone:

I think the local authority were due any minute to collect these two .....

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

R8 front on a Scirocco anyone?

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

wow, that RS4 looks awesome... the 'Rocco body kit looks funky, but most of the rest of that stuff is really not my scene....

Anything where you'd want to use the words "bling", "slammed" or "stretched", to describe it just puts me off entirely.... understated stealth mods that make u look twice 'cos the car is just slightly different are the way forward....

What in the name of God is that!?! :sign_omg:

Lol I know, its called the "Rat" look apparently. Most random!

but most of the rest of that stuff is really not my scene....

I agree really, however, just because I don't necessarily like the look of something doesn't mean I can't appreciate the level of work that has gone into it if that makes sense? The euro look slammed on the floor with stretched tyres isn't my thing, but the quality of work on some of them was top notch :applaus:

this is the skoda you were talking about, i went along was a few nice cars about but most I had seen before, I was loving the silver on one of the players TT looked like galvanised steel.

set-72157614960293619

set-72157614960293619

set-72157614960293619

Some interesting responses guys, to be honest thats what makes the VAG scene one of a kind, from standard mint cars, to rat lookers, to full on euro show cars and tidy daily drivers. Whatever you drive as long as its a VW group car your kinda welcome and respected.

Forgot about that RS4 with BBS's absolutly stunning.:anbet:

Just joined today and saw this post with my rs4 from ultimate dubs.
Thanks for the kind words,it makes all the polishing worth while :beerchug:

Tweaked,it has the mtm stage 3 conversion,with miltech exhaust and downpipes,tanoga quick shift,i've just had rs6 front brakes,kw coilovers and hotchkis arb's,uprated dv's,wheels and front splitter,i think thats it.

Before the rolling rd on saturday i'm having the after run mod done and i'm also sorting a full new interior out for it,in silver nappa.

Its supposed to be running 470bhp at mtm's rolling rd but i think there figures are well out. more like 435bhp.
I took it down the drag strip at gti international and beat all the r8's which was good for a novice.
It did 0-60 in 4.1

I love the car but don't get to use it as much as i should.:greyrs4: