1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Dubs 2008 - 9th March

liam_bettinson Jan 13, 2008

1. liam_bettinson

liam_bettinson Section-5.net

Anybody going to this again? it's on 9th March 2008 at the Telford Internation Centre near Birmingham

Visit http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/ for more information...

Was spot on the last 2 years I've been...all the cream of the crop!! Look out for me on the indoor 'Section 5' stand! We're heading down from Teesside in the North East so no moaning that it's too far to go, lol. I'm also down there that weekend for a stag doo and staying over in Telford the night before so should be nice n rough! haha!

Gimmie a shout if you're going and can meet up :icon_thumright:

Liam

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Gosh, March is a busy month, Telford is down the road for me also, I might be interested. :)

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

near birmingham?? as in 35 miles is near?

4. mitch78

mitch78 Active Member

:thumbsup:

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Anything under 50 miles is classed as near bud, coming from Warwickshire is a bit further though... :moa:

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

7. StevoA6

StevoA6 Member

8. Ant&Vic

Ant&Vic A3 1.8T Quattro

yes we will be there, been planning to go since we knew it was on! theres no excuses for missing the first show of the season! ;-)

9. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

Thats it then...im not going! :moa:

10. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

I'd love to if I wasn't in another country :bye:

11. Ian W

Ian W Active Member

Im going to this, first time for me, been a vauxhall head since I was first driving but im a VAG man now lol

12. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I should be going, let me know if theres a Brum convoy or anything to there....

13. DriveByShooters

:ohmy: I'm going!

14. btmotorsport

btmotorsport Soon be christmas!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be going, come and say hello if ur feeling friendly!!!!!

[​IMG]

15. DriveByShooters

Cool number plate!:anbet:

16. btmotorsport

ha ha, cheers dude!! Car's for sale this weekend!!!!!

17. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Cal, make him an offer on the car, u never know the "private plate" might come for free ;-) lol

18. jojo

If mine comes up for sale Nilz, do you want it? :eyebrows:

19. Nilz

Nah i think im ok with the individual one i have, come to think of it every plate is individual isnt it??? LOL

20. btmotorsport

21. ash_s3

ash_s3 Active Member

Il be there!

22. Nilz

Just got back from the show, was pretty good, really good turnout and as it was inside it was even better....

23. sandspeed

sandspeed Member

Just got back to Norfolk myself. Lot's of great cars, and my first real show in the UK having come over from the US a year ago. Lot's of ideas for my car, now I just need to win the lotto.

24. DriveByShooters

And you were late again!..:haha:

25. btmotorsport

hiya dude, was it you i was talking to??? Awesome show as well!

26. Nilz

Hey man, that was me :) and yes i was late again, i went out the night before but didnt expect it to be a late one, but hey ho...better late than never...lol

Hope you enjoy the pix, sorry they are a bit big...im still new to adding pix