1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh Oh! Warning Light Help Please

SyA3Turbo Mar 24, 2005

1. SyA3Turbo

SyA3Turbo Member

I got in the car this evening to be greated by a warning light on the dash.

[​IMG]

Looking in the hand book it looks like a bulb out warning light but the picture isn't the same.

Does anyone know whats up with my car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Defratos

Defratos YouÂ’re Dethpicable!!

now that's freaky dude, I've never seen that on ma car, should have some kind of icon in the midle, my advice is run.......(sorry dunno what that is) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

3. S3_MCD

S3_MCD Member

Pad wear indicators (front)

4. HTC

HTC Active Member

As already mentioned, its brake pads. Get 'em done when you can as you still have loadsa miles left on them.

Wear limit is 5mm.

5. SyA3Turbo

SyA3Turbo Member

How many miles should they be good for then before it becomes in urgent need of them doing?

6. HTC

HTC Active Member

Several thousand probably depending on how you drive. But basically book it now and you won't wear them out completely.

7. DaveACQ20v

DaveACQ20v Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Several thousand probably depending on how you drive. But basically book it now and you won't wear them out completely.

[/ QUOTE ]
    yep, get em done before they **** your discs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

8. SyA3Turbo

SyA3Turbo Member

Best order a jbr stage2v2 kit or similar after weekend.