1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Peloton, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Peloton

Peloton Member

[Nov 10, 2006]
    Does anyone watch UFC?

I'm really looking forward to Hughes Versus GSP!
    I'm gonna stick my neck out here but I reckon GSP may take this one. Although he's excellent at what he does, I reckon Hughes is very one dimensional.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. pimpeda3

pimpeda3 Member

[Nov 10, 2006]
    yep, its all bout the iceman.......
  4. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

[Nov 10, 2006]
    yeah i watch ufc not that often though, aint watched it for a while did shamrock retire after getting beaten by ortiz? whens ortiz vs laddell fight?
  5. Peloton

Peloton Member

[Nov 11, 2006]
    Yeah Shamrock's retired. It was all hugs and kisses from them after their last fight. Kinda pathetic after all the bust-up's.
    Liddell v Ortiz is on the 30th of December. I personally think Chuck will blast through Ortiz again. I don't feel Tito's got the skills to keep Chuck down but then I didn't think Randy Cotoure did either I suppose. :think:
  6. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Nov 11, 2006]
    I watched ufc 3 and the bloke with the blue hair (who cried a lot and didn't win in the finale).. his flabs were shaking about 24/7 (I thought they were supposed to be fit).. :lmfao:
  7. Peloton

Peloton Member

[Nov 12, 2006]
    lol Yeah I never thought he should have been in there in the finale. I think he got there on pure heart. Micheal Bisping (the english guy who won the finale) was head and shoulders above everyone else in that TUF season. He should have been fighting next week but couldn't get a visa. It's a shame, I was looking forward to see him scramach in the real octogon.
  8. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Nov 13, 2006]
    I'm gutted I missed Tito beat Shamrock! I'm glad Tito won it. :arco:

Back to ufc 3..

Shamrock's got a very short fuse, everytime Tito said anything he'd bite! I didn't like Tito in the beginning, but when I got into the series I realised he was a good bloke and Shamrock was a d1ckhead.

Remember that bloke who quit? he was thru to the semi final, but received a letter regarding 'girlfriend troubles!!' - silly boy! he was a good fighter too! what a waste. :keule: