U.S. Sytle Cup holders - Centre console

We can supply/fit the kit if interested :)

yes you can just buy the nets and then screw or rivet them onto the passenger side... thats what i did on mine.

do they have a vag part number? or just a generic net.

all i can find on ebay are little ones for holding a phone! have run out of words to search for lol

Reactions: 9secondlegend
The oem rivets are crap as they go through the holes, so use some wider ones from screwfix or the like.

The plastic is too thin to give 100% guarantee of no issues, self tappers have been known to come loose in thin plastic unless screwed in with a drip of superglue, rivets use a compression fit & cant move at all unless you drill them out, much better & stronger with no chance to ever move when the net is pulled, always advise the best possible fixings to avoid any issues further down the road.

My advice Lincoln is to use rivets :)

Reactions: lincoln_dj
cheers guys. I've got a bunch of small machine screws (M3/4/5 etc) so could use them, just means taking the console off - 50/50 at the min as to whether it's worth £150-200 for this cup holder conversion so could fit the net at the same time if I do!

got a remap to pay for this month first tho! :)

Hate to revive an old thread but feel like it's pointless making a new one just to ask this.
Does anywhere in the UK stock/sell just the centre console itself and the caps?
So far I've got 2 quotes for around £240 from Germany and the States but hoping maybe somewhere in the mainland has it. My local vag dealer shows the part prices as less then £100 for both but they can't get them in anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hate to revive an old thread but feel like it's pointless making a new one just to ask this.
Does anywhere in the UK stock/sell just the centre console itself and the caps?
So far I've got 2 quotes for around £240 from Germany and the States but hoping maybe somewhere in the mainland has it. My local vag dealer shows the part prices as less then £100 for both but they can't get them in anymore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
+1

Would also like info please

Reactions: Bryant1998
Done on a LHD SPORTBACK.Looking good...
Before

765d7d28c6918d840334e8edd159b0a9.jpg

After...
528df92d801f798a8a0fa8d18620b2d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk