Tyres ordered what you lot running?

Morells

Reaction score
Hey everyone iv just ordered some Goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 2's for my TTRS wanted to try them out as they are supposed to be just as good as the Michelin's. so what's everyone else running on there cars? And how are they performing?

and can't be as bad as Pirelli :p had do get that dig in since the display at silver stone haha

I've been running the Goodyears for 5 months, excellent tyres

Reactions: Morells
I've been running the Goodyears for 5 months, excellent tyres

thats great to know my car has still got the factory Bridgestone's on but 3 years and 10k have brought them down to 1.7mm so time for a change and they aren't the best tyre anyway.

Michelin pss ,great tyres :)

Reactions: MBK
Michelin Pilot Super Sport for me too, great tyres that suit the RS3 much better than the Conti's. The PSS shoulders are still in perfect condition after some track use and about 6k road miles. From what I've read on here and in evo magazine the F1s are also excellent and make a similar level of improvement on their RS4 long termer.

Reactions: Kelza
Michelin Super Sports on order for next week, front only though as there is plenty of life left in the rear Contis...

Reactions: Kelza
I went Goodyears as well, definatly an improvement over the conti's in the wet and I got them considerably cheaper than the pilot super sports. So I think if your not after the last 0.01 sec on track the F1's are a good option

Still on the Continentals but now with 255/30s on 8.1/2 J's on the front (@ 41psi) and 235/35s on 8 J's on the rear (@ 39psi), this has resulted in a much-improved ride! :yes:

And NO wheel arch fouling even with 4-up.

good to hear the Eagles are liked, it's the type i've 99% decided to go for.
a lot of places list 2 eagle, they have the same spec/price except one had "R1" in the description and the fuel economy rating was E rather than C ~ what's that about?