1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyres advise please

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by H88, Nov 8, 2013.

1. H88

H88 Member

Hi people

I need to replace 2 of my front tyres as soon as possible. I have been looking around and there are far too many to choose from. I used bridgestone on my Honda civic and they grip very well on the road but a little noisy.

At the moment I have dunlop sport and they seem to be OK but still prefer bridgestone. the size of my wheel are as the following 225/40/18. My car is A3 2.0TDI.

Before I decide to buy anything,I want to ask you guys and girls for opinion of which one is the best for my car. I am willing to spend up to 130 max for each tyre.

Any help will be much appreciated.
  2. Gfermer

Gfermer Active Member

Camskills or black circles is good place to look I put good year eagle f1s on mine and seem really good for them for bout £100 each had a deal on if that's any help
  3. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

As above... eagle f1's seem to be the most popular choice... although I have conti contact 5's on mine the now and they are great...
  4. H88

H88 Member

Thanks mate but when I tried to search for good year eagle F1 tyre,nothing came up but they have other tyres like good year Excellence XL or Goodyear NCT5. Are they still on sale or it doesnt available for my wheel's size?

5. Dan-Jnr

Dan-Jnr Active Member

I have always used Eagle F1's on all my cars, very trusted tire in dry and wet conditions.
  6. Artimus

Artimus Short Back

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
    RPB likes this.
  7. H88

H88 Member