Tyre Pressures for 18" RS6 Replicas

aadams1x

Reaction score
Hi..

Looking for some advice, I have recently fitted some RS6 Replicas to my B7 Cab 2.0 TDI. Can anyone advise me what the correct tyre pressures should be...the size is 225/40/18. Thanks, Andrew

30psi all round is a good place to start. It may also be in the manual or on the inside of the drivers door as 18's are an option.

i would say 30 psi is to low.

gotta be around the 32psi at least i would have thought

I run 34 and 36 on mine, if i am on a long motorway run or carrying wright i up them by 2 more psi, makes better mpg then too

Mine come standard with 18"s (235/40) and the sticker inside the driver's door says 36-42 psi.

Ok, thanks for the responses, i think now I am a little confused though as best way to go, they are all 32 at the moment but then with a sticker on the door suggesting upto 42 on one of your cars makes me think It would be higher.

I am more interested than normal as a good freind of mine is a policeman and he has just done a advanced driving course and was explaining to me how 10% change in tyre pressure off what is recommended can have a serious affect on the handling of a car so would like to try and get it right!!

Cheers, Andrew