Tyre Pressure Display

Ad72

Reaction score
According to the hand book I should be able to display the tyre pressure and temperature together with a coloured band showing pressure variance. I only seem to have a menu to set the pressures but the one that displays them is missing. Is this an option that is not fitted to my 2017my A6 allroad or should it be standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two versions, indirect and direct.

Indirect is standard but the direct system is optional which displays PSI and temperatures.

Reactions: Ad72
There are two versions, indirect and direct.

Indirect is standard but the direct system is optional which displays PSI and temperatures.

Ok, thanks for the info. Looks like I have the basic version then. Does the basic system work on a tyre pressure sensor or ABS sensor?

The standard system uses the ABS sensor.

The RS6/7s have the 'active' system with TPMS sensors inside each wheel as standard.

I wasn't aware it was an option (on the Allroad) it's not optional on any of the other C7.5 models.

The standard system uses the ABS sensor.

The RS6/7s have the 'active' system with TPMS sensors inside each wheel as standard.

I wasn't aware it was an option (on the Allroad) it's not optional on any of the other C7.5 models.

Cheers, the manual is for all the A6 range hence I thought I had the fancy system seeing as it standard on the BMW's and mini's I've owned costing half the price.