1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Typical!!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by JamS3, Jan 25, 2007.

1. JamS3

JamS3 Active Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    Well overnight last night won a RNS-E on e-bay with a best offer bid, no problem was quite happy when I woke up this morning.

The seller was in Lithuania however had good feedback and has been on for a while, plus bought my old RNS-D from Lithuania and had no problems with it.

So paid for it this morning via bank transfer and was looking around the site and to my horror 20 negative feedbacks have been left slating the seller after I have paid which have been put on just after I paid!

The bank can't stop the money transfer so I'm a bit concerned now...

However looking at it closer it looks as if the negative feedback leaver has just bought 20 items overnight just so he/she can leave negative feedback to p*ss the seller off. If this person is not included the seller has very good feedback.

What to you think? Item number is 250077093542
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. dm_irish

dm_irish Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    wouldn't be too worried, looks like 1 negative really and the guy leaving it is likely to get ebay banned anyway they way he has done it. basically he has bought a pile of stuff that he isn't going to pay for to mess the seller up...
  4. JamS3

JamS3 Active Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    Thats what it looked like to me but nearly had a heart attack after i paid and noticed the row of red negative feedbacks left before checking them properly....
  5. Tooks

Tooks Active Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    Yep, I agree, just a hacked off customer by the sounds of it.

I wouldn't worry about it, their track record is excellent prior to yesterday.

Good price you got it for too!
  6. Vertigo1

Vertigo1 Well-Known Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    It's obvious the "buyer" in question has left the feedback maliciously, the question is why. It could either be because he's had bad service from the seller, which is cause to worry a bit, but far more likely is that he's a competitor who's selling the same type of products and has done it to try and steal business from him.
  7. benw123

benw123 Moderator

[Jan 25, 2007]
    You'll have to roll with it for now John! I'm sure it will be fine. That's a good price for a H70 version too.
  8. steve184

steve184 Active Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    how do you fit the antenna - doesnt it go on the roof? dont you have to drop all the deadlining to route any cables?
  9. cliveywolves

cliveywolves Member

[Jan 25, 2007]
    If it is factory fitted the gps goes on the roof, but if you retrofit you can place the gps in numerous places inside the dash and get a great gps signal...