1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two ladies talking in heaven..

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by L1 HCS, Oct 12, 2010.

1. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Oct 12, 2010]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1st woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : Hi! My name is Wanda.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2nd woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1st woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : I Froze to Death.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2nd woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : How Horrible!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1st woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2nd woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1st woman: So, what happened?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2nd woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1st woman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] : Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

:cold:
    [/FONT]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. matt13988

matt13988 Member

4. DaveA3

DaveA3 Audi A-Trizzle!

[Oct 13, 2010]
    lol
  5. Nilz