Twin Turbo S3 - BARGIN!

Make's you wonder what planet some people are living on......:sadlike:
He must tell everyone that !!:haha:

Ive heard people say their S3s are V5s before, thats always made me laugh

Had someone try and tell me the S3 only have 5valves in total... They woulnt have it that it was a 20v engine!

They do only have 5 valves don't they :uhm:.......Lol.... 1 and a 1/4 per cylinder !!:lmfao:

If I could be bothered, I'd love to go down there to view it and ask him to show me the 2nd turbo.

I also very much doubt it's a 225bhp on a V plate, unless it's had a new engine, but he would surely mention that as it's a special twin turbo, which maybe even better than an MTM eh grathies?

Mind you the guy I bought mine off was originally told it was a 225. Was a bit miffed when I showed him the V5!!

Cheers,

MTMs are crap anyway, stand for My Tiny Manhood, making up for certain lacking departments...

be good though if you did have twin turbo 400+bhp yeah?

Genius. I had some guy tell me my car was a 5cyl 2.2....he said he knew because he'd driven one before and that mine couldnt be an S3 if it was a 4cyl 1.8.

Hey what do I know I only own one.

Ive had the 5cylinder 2.2 turbo crap too! My favourite one is still showing up some serious machinery either on private roads *cough* or on a track then pointing out to the owner that they lost out to an 1800!

Some things in life money cant buy, for everything else theres MTM lol :p

Oh man i had a mechanic tell me my A4 was a 2.3 v5 he said yeah then they put that engine in the golfs later. I left soon after hearing that.

I've had someone who bought a MK4 golf with a GTI badge on it, try telling me it was a turbo, it was a 1.8 20v but noooo turbo, i said where's the turbo then , he said (pointed to the engine cover) under there.... i said no, a turbo works of the exhaust manifold down there, he said thats what the bloke selling it said but i thought i had got a good deal because it is actually a turbo so i didn't say anything......

Oh dear... This argument did go on for about 30mins, and i still don't think he believed me.:banghead:

sorry guys couldnt resist, had to spoil his fun, just wrote...

hi, im interested in the s3 however im wondering as something doesnt sound right, you say its 225 bhp on twin turbo? every s3 ive heard of is single turbo pushing around 225 bhp now if yours is twin it should be around 340bhp, is it correct that its twin or single? kind regards

when i get a reply il let you know what he says it finally is, if he says twin im going go down have a look at it, will make excellent track car! lmao ;-)

When/if he gets back to you let us all know and maybe we can have a club meet with us all looking at this twin turbo beast.

here we go guys heres the reply...

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]07947686981
---------------------------------------------------------
225bhp as stated on log book unmodified, i still believe its a twin turbo model.
thanks
[/FONT]

Thought cars that age were only 210bhp, the 225bhp not coming along till late 2001?