Twin Exhaust tip

quality is good but dont know if this will work on downward tips, i have the same prob and want to change it to straight tip

Cheers man.

If you look the downward pipes are only tips welded on, or they are on mine atleast.

so i will buy that then just get under with an angle grinder and chop the welds off..

what custom exhaust place done yours fnmrst? would you have any pics you could post.
Cheers

there's a place just off city road in cardiff i think that ashley had his done there cant remmember the name off hand i think it was powerflow exhausts there is also a place up in caerphilly too longlife exhausts they made me a stainless cat for my car
07092010996.jpg

Did you supply the chrome tips or did they supply and fit?

Did you supply the chrome tips or did they supply and fit?
i supplyed the tips i got them from halfords it was £55 for the complete job including the tips ive got a 1.6 so it had a sinlge exhaust and wanted a twin to fill the votex rear diffeuser i got so got a single into a twin maybe cheaper if they are just fitting tips onto your existing exhaust but no guarantees tho

Top man Fran cheers! Looks good m8
cheers mate like i said in the last post ive got a 1.6 so it had a single exhaust and needed a twin to fill the votex diffuser i bought so wen to halfords and got a tip and got it welded on to my existing exhaust i think it looks good it may be cheaper if you want just tips welded to your existing exhaust but no guarantees your prob better off phoning them first and getting a quote

as long as they weld them on properly then they should look good just make sure they do a good job and get them strait etc..

Not level mate take it back. wish i seen this earlier, there is a thread somewhere on here with quite alot of pics and fitting guide, people bought them off ebay for super cheap like £13 and they fit the diesel tips very well and look very oem. i have them in mine and look great once levelled up.

Found them :AUDI A2 A3 A4 A6 S4 S6 STAINLESS MUFFLER TIP NEW Pair on eBay (end time 03-Apr-11 21:02:43 BST)

they dont look very good! but can tell you they look spot on in person.

Last edited:
they are a little wonky mate but not too bad ive seen worse , go back there and see if they can sort it out for ya

Not level mate take it back. wish i seen this earlier, there is a thread somewhere on here with quite alot of pics and fitting guide, people bought them offf ebay for super cheap like £13 and they fit the diesel tips very well and look very oem. i have them in mine and look great once levelled up.

Found them :AUDI A2 A3 A4 A6 S4 S6 STAINLESS MUFFLER TIP NEW Pair on eBay (end time 03-Apr-11 21:02:43 BST)

they dont look very good! but can tell you they look spot on in person.
they are very nic tips warren as you said very oem

will those in the ebay link fit a diesel with the down facing pipes?

Yes they will fit dervs with the down facing pipes

I just went to my local powerflow dealer, he charged me £40 for these 2 fitted. They are just about perfect IMO

DSCF0405.jpg

thanks for that guys, went back yesterday and got it in the right level... all tips will fit the diesel pipes as long as u take off the tagged ones that are looking down

Is it much of a job to get the downward facing ones off?

Tracked down a power flow dealer near me in Newport so may take it to them to sort,

Lee R ~ did they supply the tips for you too?

cheers

Last edited:
Is it much of a job to get the downward facing ones off?

Tracked down a power flow dealer near me in Newport so may take it to them to sort,

Lee R ~ did they supply the tips for you too?

cheers

Powerflow dealers should stock a huge number of pipes buy yeah £40 included the pipes. Mine actually have powerflow engraved into them but i asked him to put them on upside down so nobody can see them!!

Looks nice Lee. There is a powerflow near my area.
Hopefully be about same price you paid, seems nice and cheap.
Mine is a downwards pipe, would that be a problem?

As the first post i bought the two official audi ones off ebay, they cost me £50 mind and £20 to get fitted so £70 in total.

However they do look awesome when on, i will get pictures up at the weekend.

I belive you get what you pay for!....Unfortunately

Jfow did you manage to take any pics after ?