1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twatty Binman

Maz Jun 13, 2009

1. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Then you report it to the police as a "failed to stop at the scene of an accident" .

2. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

This unfortunately is true.

Unless you have some sort of proof or if the driver was to admit what caused the accident- I very much doubt you sand a cat in hells chance of getting anything out of them.

If you're vehicle/house is in view of a CCTV camera then it could be worth trying to get the footage looked at?

3. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A3

It was around 18 months ago now so a bit late to go chasing it up! Thankfully they didn't do a massive amount of damage, just a nice deep scratch down my rear quarter where the truck scraped up against it whilst it was trying and failing to park. Had all 4 corners of my car damaged whilst i lived there, there was loads of guest houses up and down the street so constantly had vans coming and going.
    worst place i ever lived. next house i buy will definitely have a decent sized garage, even if i need to build it myself.