TWANG!!!

gary3306

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Had to nip around the shop earlier. Went out to the car, unlocked it, jumped in and there was an almighty CRACK/TWANG! Back in the house to grab my torch to check which one it was. Off Side rear was the source of my brown trouser moment. Guess I'll be fitting new springs tomorrow then :crying:

Well me being a tight ****, I think we have a B7 A4 2.0tdi spring at work after a colleague changed just one side about 5 or 6 months ago, on a vehicle that was going off lease. If its still hanging about my workshop, then that'll be going on :)

Well me being a tight ****, I think we have a B7 A4 2.0tdi spring at work after a colleague changed just one side about 5 or 6 months ago, on a vehicle that was going off lease. If its still hanging about my workshop, then that'll be going on :)

BOO x2

Go on treat the old girl when she's ill perk her up a bit lol :sorry:

Boo x3
At least fit lowering springs !?! I can recomend h&r.

They look awesome lowered, but I have to remember I'm not in the Land Rover when going over speed bumps, miss having decent ground clearance.

Yep i snapped my rear spring 2 weeks ago.

Just Fitted 30mm eibach's feels better then standard Sline springs and only sits a bit lower .