1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

OK so everyone hates Big Brother :)rolleyes:) but what else is on?

Tonight:
    5th Gear (c5 @8pm) Tiff test drives a 911 GT3 RS

Rocky III (Sky One @ 9pm) The one when he fights Clubber Lang

Shameless (E4 @ 10.00pm) I think its a repeat but still worth a watch IMO

Aryan Brotherhood (national geographic @12.00) Im sure JPO will be watching this, its about the American Neo Nazi gang apparently responsible for 20% of murders in state prisons followed by Americas Deadliest Gang what else?

2. Caesium

Caesium My BM is fixed! VCDS Map User

I like Nat Geo, it a pity they didn't get their act together and up their killing rate to around 60-70% i'm sure with some correct management and direction they could acheive it, get rid of a few more crims along the way, why not?

3. ScoobyA4

ScoobyA4 ding dang do

i have stuff Sky+'d. prob find some film in HD to watch, usually wins for us as HD is still a novelty.

4. batwad

batwad Member

Wheeler Dealers and/or Auto Trader are usually on one of Discovery RT or Discovery Turbo around 7pm.

5. shineydave

shineydave Member

not a problem for me, off to the northern RS246 meet so i shall be TV free (unless Mrs Shiney wants to watch corrie on the way over)

6. MikeS4

MikeS4 MikeS4

I think Big Brother's days are numbered. I'm fed up of watching the same self-obsessed gay morons, arguing about who ate the last slice of toast.....

7. shineydave

shineydave Member

sounds like corrie to me

8. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

yeh anyway... Vroom Vroom on sky three tonight 6.00 Lambo Murielago races the Noble M400

9.00 BBC2 Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain: New Brittania for all the Nu Labour lovers/haters

F*** off Im Small 10:30 on BBC its about small blokes..

cant believe I rushed home to see the GT3 RS on 5th Gear and it was just pure ***** coverage :mad:

9. S3 Jen

S3 Jen Dizzy Blonde!

Wow I'm going to watch Rocky kick some ass me thinks! Quality film hehe.