turbo problem air leak and breather valve fault

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
hi over the past few days my cars revs have been going up and down and just didnt seem as quick as usual ... anyhow phoned audi road assistance they turned up and said its got to go in for repair ... anyhow i got the car back after just one night and shes on full steam on the paper they gave me back it says leakage on the air intake and breather valve faulty replaced but im wondering is it just wear and tear or is it because i kill it lol i may have to chill on the speed... if so id just like anyone to shed some light on the issue thanks guys ....:sos:

The recirc valves on the early 2.0T engines were prone to failure that would cause a loss of power. Your engine is built after the recirc valves were modded though so it should have really failed if thats what did fail. TBH though if you driving it that hard things will break and fail, the 2.0T engine as good as it is isnt bullet proof and no where near as strong as the S3 motor. The rest of the car will also suffer if its subjected to alot of abuse, it isnt made to take it constantly. Its up to you how you treat the car though.

thanks mate should see the car now looks great im gona put some proper pictures on when i get it lowered next month ... did you ever do any mods to the car like remap or anything ???

No nothing. I did change the steering assist levels and recode the rear lights but that was about it. I kinda lost faith in the car and Audi after the problems with the leather so part exed it. It was a real shame as I loved the car when I got it and it was always looked after with Swissol waxs and cleaners.

yeah i like the stearing i got 09 lights on it now .... i was thinking to get a remap just wanted to know cos people have had problems loading maps that have had trial maps in the past....