Turbo back miltek? Best place 2 buy?

Gfermer

Reaction score
Looking Into putting my first mod on the s3 and wondering where the best/cheapest place is 2 get a miltek resonated as I'm not really into the loud exhausts now had my fun with the Remus I had but the pops and bangs constantly got 2 much (this was the old car) just want a nice note when I put the foot down and bit performance from it aswell does it make any noticeable difference ? Would an air intake be recommended aswell? Any options on what's good kinda like the standard sort of look dont want anything that's gonna stand out 2 much thanks

So if you put a Turbo Back milltek on, you'll need a Stage 2 map, otherwise you'll have engine warning lights due to the lambda sensor that sits after the downpipe. Resonated Milltek is not too loud, it's what I had on my S3 and will be putting on my new car shortly. 'Special' tips probably look the most OEM, and seem to be the most common.

At Stage 2, an air intake is either necessary or strongly recommended. I ran the ITG Maxogen personally.

Awright thanks for the heads up I wasn't sure if they had 2 be mapped 2 put it on as I put my Remus on my Astra n it was fine then I got it mapped couple months later. So basically I won't be able 2 put one on without map? I don't have much of a clue about my Audi tbh need 2 do more research that's y I joined this forum 😄

You will be fine. You'll just have a warning light on the on the dash if you go full system until you get the remap. Won't cause any problems to the car.

I got mine from awesome gti. They usually have a few in stock. :)

Or AMD usually do them with free fitting or a discounted map i think which is around £250. Check their website!

You will be fine. You'll just have a warning light on the on the dash if you go full system until you get the remap. Won't cause any problems to the car.

So that sensor doesn't affect the running of the car then? If not then happy days.

Thanks for replying I got an insurance quote with it mapped was well happy so just going 2 hang off and get miltek, airbox and map done at once. Had a look and miltek is about £1200? Maybe get a deal or that on fitting or map if I get it all at one place I live in Scotland and use star performance for my servicing so ill enquire there, don't really drive the car that hard tbh but I like having a play now and then and wanting 2 do road trip and maybe little shot on track or something feel like car goes 2 waste half time need 2 get it out 2 play more 😄