1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo actuator....

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by nice-one-bruv, Oct 25, 2011.

1. nice-one-bruv

nice-one-bruv New Member

[Oct 25, 2011]
    Does anyone know where i can get hold of an actuator for my A4 2.5tdi 2002 model. Audi only supply the turbo as a whole unit, as do turbo technics and turbo dynamics......
    there are a couple on ebay but i'd rather buy from a supplier than from an unknown source....
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Springer*

Springer* Member

[Oct 25, 2011]
    Speak to this bloke..

www.small-engine.co.uk

Greg is an absolute guru on pretty much any VAG diesel engine and should be able to give you any advice you need on sourcing parts and reconditioning your turbo if required. Really nice fella too.

He's done work for me before on a 2002 VW Golf GT TDi PD150 with 120k miles on the clock that was running like a dog with turbo problems and so on... now the car is running as good as new thanks to Greg's excellent knowledge and workmanship.

He should be able to help you out.

J
  4. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

[Oct 25, 2011]
    I may have one kicking around at home, oddly enough. I will have a look tomorrow and let you know.
  5. snapdragon

snapdragon New Member

[Oct 31, 2011]
    I don't think they were never sold separately by Honeywell (who make them). You can sometimes pick them up on ebay, especially german ebay (try "vw turbolader 2.5 tdi". I don't think they are new, maybe just shot blasted.