1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuning Query and problems with the website ?

Discussion in 'Sales Questions' started by desertstorm, Jan 20, 2014.

1. desertstorm

desertstorm Well-Known Member

[Jan 20, 2014]
    I have a 3.0 V6 TDI B8 CAPA engine type and am looking to get the DPF removed and a remap. Car will have a few mods to the exhaust and FMIC but otherwise standard. I would like to run it on the Dyno before and after so looks like I would be going to Warrington or Essex.
    Warrington is probably easier for me as I live North of Birmingham do they have the same facilities as at Essex.
    How much would this cost and any discount for members of this fine forum ? .

Also have you made changes to the website as I keep getting warnings from my AVG about blackhat SEO exploits .
    Visited the website several times recently with no issues and this occurs only on your website. It's not a problem with my PC.

Karl.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

[Jan 20, 2014]
    Good Afternoon Karl,

For this one you would need to come to us in Essex. Warrington are a new dealer and haven't done any DPF deletes on this model. The price of the DPF delete including Performance remap is £699.95 inc vat.

We haven't made any changes to the site and none of our PC's here are having trouble with it at all. Is it AmD Tuning - High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Servicing you are trying to use?

Ben
  4. desertstorm

desertstorm Well-Known Member

[Jan 20, 2014]
    Hello Ben thanks for the quick response.
    Here are some screen shots

If I click on the link above I get

[​IMG]

and the detail of that

[​IMG]

I normally use Firefox also does the same on IE on the same computer which is what I would expect, tried it on my laptop on XP running free AVG and it did the same. Tried Windows 7 using Avast and it doesn't come up with anything.
    So appears to be a false positive by AVG free edition. Unfortunately for you a lot of people use that as an AV solution.

Karl.