1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuning Query and problems with the website ?

Discussion in 'Sales Questions' started by desertstorm, Jan 20, 2014.

1. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

I have a 3.0 V6 TDI B8 CAPA engine type and am looking to get the DPF removed and a remap. Car will have a few mods to the exhaust and FMIC but otherwise standard. I would like to run it on the Dyno before and after so looks like I would be going to Warrington or Essex.
    Warrington is probably easier for me as I live North of Birmingham do they have the same facilities as at Essex.
    How much would this cost and any discount for members of this fine forum ? .

Also have you made changes to the website as I keep getting warnings from my AVG about blackhat SEO exploits .
    Visited the website several times recently with no issues and this occurs only on your website. It's not a problem with my PC.

Karl.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. ben@amdessex

ben@amdessex Member

Good Afternoon Karl,

For this one you would need to come to us in Essex. Warrington are a new dealer and haven't done any DPF deletes on this model. The price of the DPF delete including Performance remap is £699.95 inc vat.

We haven't made any changes to the site and none of our PC's here are having trouble with it at all. Is it AmD Tuning - High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Servicing you are trying to use?

Ben

4. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Hello Ben thanks for the quick response.
    Here are some screen shots

If I click on the link above I get

[​IMG]

and the detail of that

[​IMG]

I normally use Firefox also does the same on IE on the same computer which is what I would expect, tried it on my laptop on XP running free AVG and it did the same. Tried Windows 7 using Avast and it doesn't come up with anything.
    So appears to be a false positive by AVG free edition. Unfortunately for you a lot of people use that as an AV solution.

Karl.