Tuning For 2.0 A4 FSI (B6) ????

finney2003uk

Reaction score
just wounderd what ways are best to tune my 2.0 engine as it is the non turbo lol to get best power increase with cash in mind its a 2003 A4 FSI SE 2.0 cheers people

Normally Aspirated engines don't get much out of remaps - they're still good to do as you'll normally get a smoother torque curve and better fuel economy, but a lot of remappers simply don;t offer them as they're harder to get the same kind of gains.

From R-TECH:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Petrol ECU Remap (Naturally Aspirated)
Remapping a petrol engine ECU will produce 10 - 15% BHP depending on exact specification, the engine will also be more responsive on initial acceleration and produce more torque (up to 20%) through out the entire rev range, giving more response on lighter throttle.
[/FONT]

As above, some remappers are claiming around 10% increase - I've never seen one of these engines remapped though, so I can't be certain: try R-tech or on http://www.bigbhp.co.uk - they're claiming to take 2.0FSI VAG engines from 150bhp to 165bhp...

Despite all the other tweaks, mine was only around 10% increase from old map to new :(