Tuners in Basildon

macattax

Reaction score
I will possibly going over there in the summer.
Anybody on here reccomend a tuner based in the Basildon area or in Essex in general?
List their websites if possible and the type of tuning they do.

Cheers!

Can't say any tuners aside from bigboystoys in Thurrock. There is a rolling road at the end of Pound Lane I keep meaning to check out.
Since I moved just down the road from Basildon last year I've used a few garages, but Peter Breading just outside Southend has been the best.
Are you moving over here?

No the missus has family there so we are just visiting but seeing as I have time off I thought I would get it done.

I'm in Laindon, where's this Peter Breading garage?? Could do with finding a good local garage! :)

LOL Laindon thats exactly where I will be staying!

Cousin also lives in Laindon but drives a c-class, so will ask too.

You looking for a remap ?

Jabbasport are just outside Peterbrough if thats close enough, if not im sure there are plenty of apr, revo, custom code dealers around the London/Essex area

Yeah I am looking for a remap.
Jabbasport (Peterbrough ) might be a bit far to travel for me.
Would prefer to stay around Basildon area or somewhere a bit closer than Peterbrough (thats cambridge isnt it?).

Well worth a drive up to Jabba - just over two hours from Basildon. A lot quicker coming back ;)

AMD Technic are based in West Thurrock on the Industrial estate behind Lakeside shopping centre

Lakeside is just of junction 30 just before you go over the QE2 bridge so not too far. Their address is AmD Technik, Unit 6, Cliffside Trade Park, Motherwell Way, West Thurrock, Essex. Would be worth calling them first as I have only been told about them and not had the chance to visit them myself as of yet.

20 mins from Basildon. Straight up the A13.
I thought they are still called BigBoysToys but they bought AmD a few months ago.

Cool job getting there should be easy then .
Nice 1 cheers lads.