1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tubular Manifold - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by ShaunS3, May 31, 2012.

1. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Im glad ive held out for the xs mani. Im defo getting the v3 jobi. Whens the eta sam?
  2. Yohan87

Yohan87 Member

Now we're talking.

As above, what's the ETA and pricing on these?
  3. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

Shut up TSR boy :p We all know you've bought the Daddy of manifolds. No need to rub it in :(

I'll be giving my relentless V2 a thorough testing over the next few months.

I'll be bold here and say, if anyone is going to crack one, it'll be me. Such is my luck
  4. sambryant

sambryant seat leon cupra r owner

We hope the v3 will be the final product. Its just a case of improving a product. Some people slate quality but if you look at some Top brand manifolds online, they do state they may crack ect, this is on expensive manifolds, metal expands and contracts under heat and will always cause strain. Going by the current market, the new v3 should be worth as much as other top quality manifolds,£700+ but relentless are not like that and will still offer the best value for money :) the new v3 should not cost much more but is not confirmed yet.
    @ bill. I will bring one straight round to you no doubt :) as you have said you have played a big part in the development in these manifolds :)
    No ETA yet.
  5. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Sounds very promising indeed mate. Fingers crossed it all comes iff nicely.