1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTS help please?

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Dazmo, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

Hi all, i am looking at purchasing a TTS within the next few months.

I am not looking at new, im looking at 2009/2010 cars, just wondered what options i should be looking for, any problems i should be aware of, any recalls on older models etc

I also plan on having it remapped and may possibly add a miltek exhaust later on.

Firstly can anyone tell me what tax the TTS is per year and do the soft tops have electric roofs?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

Hi mate, As far as I am aware there has been no recalls from 09/10 models but for more information might be best to check out ttforum.co.uk

The soft top roofs are electric and I think the road tax for the TTS is around £250

4. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance in Scotland
    Regional Rep VCDS Map User

Dont get a soft top......TT's IMO are far nicer with a roof. TTS responds very well to remapping especailly if its got DSG and you get this mapped too.

5. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

I love the TT beautiful car but unfortunately i cant have one there not practical enough for me :(
    I would agree with Brodster there i think they do look better hard top/Coupe fortunately the Road Tax is about £250 a year as dzTT said.