1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTS help please?

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Dazmo, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

[Apr 25, 2013]
    Hi all, i am looking at purchasing a TTS within the next few months.

I am not looking at new, im looking at 2009/2010 cars, just wondered what options i should be looking for, any problems i should be aware of, any recalls on older models etc

I also plan on having it remapped and may possibly add a miltek exhaust later on.

Firstly can anyone tell me what tax the TTS is per year and do the soft tops have electric roofs?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

[Apr 25, 2013]
    Hi mate, As far as I am aware there has been no recalls from 09/10 models but for more information might be best to check out ttforum.co.uk

The soft top roofs are electric and I think the road tax for the TTS is around £250
  4. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Apr 25, 2013]
    Dont get a soft top......TT's IMO are far nicer with a roof. TTS responds very well to remapping especailly if its got DSG and you get this mapped too.
  5. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

[Apr 25, 2013]
    I love the TT beautiful car but unfortunately i cant have one there not practical enough for me :(
    I would agree with Brodster there i think they do look better hard top/Coupe fortunately the Road Tax is about £250 a year as dzTT said.