1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTRS

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by worthingmale, Jul 21, 2009.

1. worthingmale

worthingmale Member

anybody else see 5th gear tonight, I instantly fell in love with the red ttrs

amazing now I just need 6 numbers lol
  2. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

Yup, does sound good doesn't it, but the price is a bit extreme for a TT, but then it's no ordinary TT. :racer:
  3. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Was a **** review though. 40k aint much if you have that kind of budget as its probably one of the best cars you can buy for that price.

I wanna see one of these going round a track, or the ring. Would like to think if handles half decent. Wonder what Revo will do to it? :beerchug:
  4. ChriS3

ChriS3 hud at ye bam

Not the best review, and I'm not sure where he got his £40k figure from as the one he tested would be well over £50k with the options it had. I'm sure it's an amazing car, but I'm not finding any appeal in there at all. And before everyone says that with a quick remap it'll be an R8 beater, it'll also be out of warranty which is something you really don't want with an RS.
  5. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator

Evo magazine don't rate theTT-RS whatsoever!

+ Old Quattro reincarnated, sonically at least
    - Light's no fires, forest or otherwise

3 stars!
  6. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

God aweful review like the rest of the programme, will be interesting to see a proper review of it on Top Gear. And what was with the 2 guys on 5th gear swapping seats every 5 mins? And that pink jumper? I can see this being moved into "Rants & Raves" lol
  7. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

i know i try to watch 5th gear i really do but all the guys bar tiff are proooooper gonk's especially the fat boy with the perm and his geek mate i just cant watch it ...there track is a bag o shyte to .. top gear for me [ sips brew making sarky harrrr breath noise after it ] ...lol