TT RS

mister.c.

Reaction score
Not that anyone reads this section of audi-sport but here goes!:laugh:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/235678/#

Full details of the new Audi TT RS have leaked onto the internet.

The document is intended for German dealerships and confirms that the fastest TT will get a 2.5-litre five-cylinder supercharged and turbocharged TFSI engine producing 335bhp and 332lb ft of torque. Power for the Audi TT RS will be fed through a six-speed manual gearbox to all four wheels through Audi’s Quattro system, with a bias towards the rear wheels.
Audi claims that this will propel the car to 62mph in 4.5 seconds and return more than 28mpg on average. There are no details disclosed about whether the Audi TT RS will lose the standard TT’s magnetic dampers in favour of more track-oriented suspension nor whether ceramic brakes will be an option. The Cayman-rival Audi TT RS will arrive earlier than previously expected. Both the roadster and coupe TT RS will be launched in summer next year, so expect UK models to hit the showrooms before the end of 2009. Our spy shots show that the Audi TT RS will gain a deeper front splitter and rear diffuser. A black grille with an aluminium surround will also add to the aggressive styling. The leaked document does not specify prices, but expect to pay around £45,000 for the Audi TT RS coupe and a further £2000 for the cabriolet.

OH MY GOD!!!!! that looks so nice. i want one!!!! i really like that! looks so much better than stuff like focus rs/st and civic type r ect ect!!!!!