tt quattro sport ?????

em

Reaction score
hi all
i need your help
im looking to get the tt quattro sport 240bhp. anyone know if its any good
any info will help me out

The one I drove on an Audi day, was bob on. What I would say is though..... if you have a fat **** you're going to have fun getting in and out of the bucket seats.

Audi made some little tweaks to the car to make it handle better, which did work to a degree. It handled better than the 225 TTs I've driven, and tonnes better than the nose heavy V6 TTs.

im thinking of getting it this week end
i just want to get the right one im scared:tapedshut:

My personal opinion is that the Quatty Sport is the best out off all the different Mk1 TT models. Although no doubt alot of people on here may prefer the V6 due to it's engine note and equipment levels.

The 240 Quattro sport was the last of the Mk1 TT, very exclusive with uprated engine, suspension, seats etc. And a two tone black roof, with body colour (other than black of course). Faster than the 3.2.

Go for it.

Hi there,

I've just bought a TT quattro Sport and it's the best car I've ever owned... it's absolutely superb.

I traded my MINI Cooper S in for it last Friday (12th Oct 2007). I really thought I'd miss the MINI, but a few miles down the road and I had forgotten all about it (well, not strictly true but you know what I mean).

I would definitely recommend you buying one, it's a fantastic piece of kit.

Richard.

Id be interested to know how you got on with it, becoming a classic

Only just seen this thread. If you haven't already bought one ... my husband has a QS and I have a 225, so we have the best of both worlds. The QS is the one to buy if you intend to keep it as they either seem to be holding their value or going up, as they only made around 800 and low mileage stock examples are much sought after. It's basically a tuned, stripped out 225 with a V6 body kit - more raw than the 225 and more fun to throw around corners. The pole position seats are a challenge to get in and out of but are comfortable once you're in, although a few do have ordinary leather seats in (the pole positions are the ones to go for in my opinion). I'd definitely recommend the QS. :yes:

Cant be insured on classic insurance otherwise I would have bought one !

Hi,
Just to let you know that we have classic car schemes that could cater for this model vehicle.
Regards,
Dan.

I can get insurance its just not at a classic car insurance price

I will ring you tomorrow and see....your quote for my S3 wasn't any good last time I spoke to you so I cant see it myself....my insurance is up for renewal in a few days

Last edited:
Not a classic, so not that cheap but the best quote so far by about £150, must be garaged, limited mileage, not business use and must have another car as a daily.

Not a classic, so not that cheap but the best quote so far by about £150, must be garaged, limited mileage, not business use and must have another car as a daily.

Was that the quote from ourselves, Alex?

Kind regards,
Dan.

The clutch on the 240 is weaker than the 225, so if you remap it, be careful!

Other than that, a better car all round.