1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TT Problems

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Onlyme, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

Problems with your tt ? Dont despair look at these big juicy TTs, Take it away TDI & anyway else that has pics of gorgeous TTs
  2. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

Thers suppossed to be pictures with ladies with there TT's on display in this thread, but thepervs that post them still havent found this thread:blownose:
  3. toldy

toldy New Member

help just bought tt 225 coupe 2001 quattro and engine manage ment system warning light comes on have taken to local garage where they cleared it and said it is lambda sensor ??????????/ what the ?*/?* is a lambda sensor what does it do please help . i noticed that when garage cleared it that performance improved but a couple of hundred miles later light came back on ???????
  4. C_Audiboy

C_Audiboy Vroom Vroom

Hey no thread hijacking!!!

OK I'll start....

[​IMG]

:hubbahubba:
  5. gjcknocker

gjcknocker Member

Doesn't the lamba sensor check the exhaust emissions??
  6. Bobster

Bobster New Member

Yes it does.... toldy, what i think u should do is to make the lambda sensor a little bit higher than it's normal position on the exhaust, in a way that it's a little bit higher than the exhaust air flow... but first, i advise u to check ur air/fuel ration... ur car might burn more fuel than it should.
    cheers