TT Mk 2 RADIO

Just a quick update.
I purchased and installed the XTRONS PF75ATTAR. I am no musician, but am 100% satisfied with the quality of the sound. It was a simple plug and play. I also attached a reversing camera and again I am totally satisfied. Car now has Bluetooth, sat nav and usb connection all with a high definition touch screen. Car was only fitted with the concert radio but this is a massive improvement and looks factory fit. A recommended upgrade for £300

Great news. All sorted. I read on this forum that someone had the same problem that was caused by a Griffin USB socket installed in the cigarette lighter. I realised that I had fitted these sockets in both my TT and the A6. Both cars were having the same problem with the radio reception. I did not link fitting these to a problem with the reception. I took them out and all back to normal. I also had one installed in my caravan and was having trouble with the TV reception. Again after removing these pieces of c**p all working ok. I assume that they are copies since purchased of ebay.
Thanks for all the advice .