1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TT is coming back!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by TheTonsta, Mar 3, 2004.

1. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

[Mar 3, 2004]
    So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 23, 2014]

3. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 3, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    cocktaildesigner said:
    So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic!!!

bet your pleased!

Rich
  4. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

[Mar 3, 2004]
    Just a tad...!!
  5. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[Mar 3, 2004]
    About time too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When are you getting it?
  6. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

[Mar 3, 2004]
    I bet you can't! It's been AGES hasn't it
  7. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

[Mar 4, 2004]
    Well I crashed it on Nov 27. So it's been three and a half months!!! Although Christmas/New Year did set things back a little, but still, it's been a huge amount of work to get it right.

8. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[Mar 4, 2004]
    Glad to hear it....at last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif