1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TT is coming back!!! WOOHOO!!!!

TheTonsta Mar 3, 2004

1. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

2. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    cocktaildesigner said:
    So after three months, all new body panels, new suspension and hubs and joints etc, new wheels and tires, and a full body respray... my Roadster is finally fixed and is coming back.. WOOHOO!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

And just had an email in from Elephant insurers saying that my no claims bonus wasn't going to be affected because the other insurer had admitted total liability /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Now all I have to do is wait for the excess cheque to be sent to me.. Santa Pod here I come! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic!!!

bet your pleased!

Rich

3. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

Just a tad...!!

4. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

About time too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When are you getting it?

5. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

I bet you can't! It's been AGES hasn't it

6. TheTonsta

TheTonsta Member

Well I crashed it on Nov 27. So it's been three and a half months!!! Although Christmas/New Year did set things back a little, but still, it's been a huge amount of work to get it right.

7. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Glad to hear it....at last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif