1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TT anyone?

MikeA3 May 26, 2005

1. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Does the block of wood that holds the bonnet up get thrown in or is that an optional extra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

3. MikeA3

MikeA3 Active Member VCDS Map User

I think thats optional - probably a structural part.

best bit is the 17 bids

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Its a joke how can someone seriously bid for that....theres some sick people out there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

5. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

pleeeeeeze!

6. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

i'd buy it just for the comedy value of taking it into an audi dealer for a service!!!

7. imported_disley

imported_disley Guest

i'd deffo pick a better start car than a metro before i started throwing tins of bog at it
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

8. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

You would have to take it to audi for a service and film their expressions. Lets all chip in and buy it.

9. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif ok heres 1p do i get change with that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

10. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif ok heres 1p do i get change with that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1p CJ, how tight......that would only buy you a wheel.............. and the other 3..... and the shell...... and the interior......and the engine......... and yes..... you would more than likely still get change /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

11. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

i bet its got pedals like the flinstones car.

12. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Wow, very nice. Has it got DSG.

13. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    The best thing to do with it is £2 of petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And a lit match mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

14. TDI-line

Now sold for £1397.

I must put an audi badge on my wheel barrow, and see how much that goes for.

15. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

lol thats a serious p!ss take! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

16. TDI-line

Yep, and after i've finished in the garden this year, the new audi wheel barrow will be on ebay. Might even paint the circles on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

17. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif mono drive not quattro then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif