1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TT 8J : Concert v's Pioneer + Bose Conflict.

-:[KM]:- Jun 28, 2011

1. -:[KM]:-

-:[KM]:- New Member

Hi all, new here so be kind!!

I've been having problems with my Bose amp. This amp has a 'C' at the end of the part number. I've bought a newer one with a 'D' suffix. Now then, the Pioneer I have will turn on the 'C' amp - but not the 'D', whereas the original Concert will switch them both on. Why?

When I split the plug apart and put the green plug to the Pioneer (with additional + & -) and plug the black into the Concert, the Pioneer plays superb....

[​IMG]

Now... the adapter (which works with the old amp BTW) has these wires... Black -, Yellow +, Blue (amp +), Pink (tel mute)

[​IMG]

And it doesn't have the wires for 'DI SENS', 'CAN/L' and 'CAN/H' as shown below....

[​IMG]

....So what do they mean? The Concert is obviously switching the new amp on. How can I get around it?

Please Help!!!

2. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

The new amp will probably be switching using CAN rather than the DSP EIN feed... It is a difficult one to get around tho...