1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TSR Performance appreciation thread

GMballistic Jul 25, 2016

1. GMballistic

GMballistic Active Member Team Brilliant Black Audi S3

Surprised there isn't an appreciation thread for TSR Performance so thought I'd start one.

I'm a first time customer of TSR Performance today and must say thanks to Ricky & the guys who worked on my 2008 S3.
    Had a few things done in the end which I hadn't been planning too but after some good advice from Ricky it seemed the sensible way to go replacing my Forge atmospheric BOV with the new revision G diverter valve fitted with a "Go Faster Bits" DV+.
    Very happy I did, although it will take me a while I think to get used to not having the "Tssssshhhh" noise. :D

Thanks very much all & definitely worth the drive from South Wales. ;)

nil538 and Sandra like this.
  2. MalcB

MalcB Active Member

We've used TSR (myself and 2 sons) for years and can endorse everything you say. Luckily only 10 miles away from us. :yes:

Sandra likes this.
  3. Tsr-performance

Tsr-performance www.tsr-performance.com Site Sponsor

Thank you both for the kind words, we do try our best

GMballistic likes this.
  4. GMballistic

GMballistic Active Member Team Brilliant Black Audi S3

You're welcome. ;)

5. Samuel c5 Q

Samuel c5 Q Active Member Silver Supporter

If I'm not mistaken TSR performance tricked out/tuned a mk2 golf gti for fifth gear and made it significantly faster around their smaller test track. They seemed to be well chuffed. If I lived closer I would consider utilising your services.

6. Hp_S3

Hp_S3 New Member

I would also recommend these guys. Just went for a few maintenance things to be done Dv+ and so on. Just saving up my penny's to go back. Thanks guys.

7. niliano

niliano New Member

I am on my way to TSR on Wednesday for a full health check and various bits as my S3 is currently not running right. After reading this im happy I made a good choice on where to go! Will update Wednesday evening