Tried something new

Daytonapig

Reaction score
My mate Jassy recomended something called fireball easy coat.:friends: Gave it its first try today and so far can highly recommend it. Basically you wash your car and before drying spray it on, leave for half a minute and wash it off! The beading is like nothing i have seen before. Don't suppose it will last long but for easy use it is great.

Attachments

• P1020653 (600 x 450).jpg
    P1020653 (600 x 450).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Brasso
Is it silicon?
Hi Steve, i don't know what it is , it doesn't say on it. Its seems weird though how you spray it on the power wash it straight off without touching. It beads like you've done a full wax. Not sure if it lasts, maybe jassyo06 will know as he got some as a freebie i think.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Keep us up dated please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this has the same beading capabilities as EXO2..,, it's the only thing l could compare it's beading and shine to,one application will only last about 2 weeks though , great for the winter months for a quick and awesome shine

Reactions: Daytonapig
Yeah this has the same beading capabilities as EXO2..,, it's the only thing l could compare it's beading and shine to,one application will only last about 2 weeks though , great for the winter months for a quick and awesome shine
As a follow up i think this is gonna be my go to product for winter, it lasts easy 2 weeks and is soo easy to use. When its cold it is a quick way to a polished looking car. I dont think i would swop it for a good wax but for speed and beading it is great.